Founded in 1990, The Share Centre has grown into one of the UK’s leading stockbrokers, and since July 2020 it has become part of the Interactive Investor Group. The company is an investment broker, providing stockbroking services for private investors and corporate services, including fund administration and white label share dealing services. It is located in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
The Share Centre’s SIPP offers a wide range of investment opportunities including cash holding, company shares, unit trusts, fixed interest securities and loan, UK Government treasury bills, real estate investment trusts, insurance company funds and more. It lets customers save for the future whilst making the most of favourable tax allowances. It is designed for customers who are more comfortable with investment risk and who have more time to regularly review their pension investments to make sure they continue to meet their needs.
The Share Centre offers a range of related financial services including Stocks, Shares, ISAs, Fund Management and more.
The Share Centre Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for The Share Centre are very good with customers enjoying the positive customer service levels from helpful, knowledgeable staff, as well as the company’s straightforward, easy-to-use investment platform.
Trust Pilot – 4.0/5 (based on 1066 reviews)
- Positive customer reviews
- Excellent customer service levels
- Cheaper fees than most
- A wide range of investment opportunities
- Share Centre platform accessible via website or mobile app
- A simple share-dealing protocol with easy access to knowledge, insights, market analysis, tips and expertise
- A helpful website with useful online tools, resources and FTSE updates
- Helpful dealing app that is easy to use
- Award-winning: Best Online Stockbroker 2020
- 5 working days to process your application for withdrawal
- Some issues with trading via the company’s app
- Some reports of high commission fees
- Some reports of slow transfers and frustrated customers who have had negative dealings
Website: The Share Centre