Based in Manchester, Redswan Pensions are a highly specialised firm of pension consultants offering SIPP and SSAS products.
The Redswan SIPP is a personal pension plan which is a long-term investment primarily designed to provide an income for you in retirement. It has the flexibility for you to be able to make your own investment decisions. If you are 55 or over, up to 25% of your accumulated fund can usually be taken as a tax-free cash sum. Other than equity dividends, there is no tax to pay on income or capital gains. You can invest in a large range of opportunities including stocks and shares, investment trusts, deposit accounts, UK Real Estate Investment Trusts, Venture Capital Trusts, structured products, commercial property, gold bullion and more.
As well as SIPPs, Redswan also offer SSAS products.
Redswan Pensions Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Redswan Pensions.
- A large range of investment opportunities
- Specialised Pension Consultants available
- Large library of downloadable content, news and information
- SIPP tax advantages on income and capital gains
- Regulated by the then Financial Services Authority
- Actual recommendations or financial decisions not offered
- No online reviews or customer feedback
- A large website with a lot of overwhelming product information
- Hard to navigate and understand all the information offered
Website: Redswan Pensions