Launched in 2007 and located in Bristol, Parmenion is an award-winning technology and investment solutions business. The value of investments under its management now exceeds £6.5bn. With over 67,000 underlying clients the company delivers investment propositions in partnership with more than 1,500 adviser firms. Parmenion is part of Aberdeen Standard Investments, the asset management business of Standard Life Aberdeen plc and one of the world’s largest investment companies.
The Parmenion SIPP is a pension plan that lets you choose how your savings are invested, offering flexible access to capital with exemption from Inheritance Tax. The SIPP wrapper has a suite of drawdown features that offer pensions freedom in a quick and easy process. It carries no additional charges, even within drawdown, to the standard Parmenion portfolio fees.
Parmenion focus on three disciplines: investment, platform services and technology, offering a range of discretionary-managed investment solutions and propositions.
Parmenion Reviews and Ratings
There is currently only one online reviews for Parmenion on Trust Pilot, this user has noted poor customer service, with the trading portal not consistent to what was promised.
Trust Pilot – 3.2/5 (based on 1 review)
- UK Platform of the Year 2019
- Defaqto 5 Star investment services
- Part of the Standard Life Aberdeen plc group with investment assets of over £6.5bn
- Cutting edge portfolio-building technology
- Intuitive technology encompasses drawdown flexibility
- Quick and easy online application process
- No additional charges, even within drawdown
- Only one online review so hard to gauge customer feedback
- A complaint of poor customer service
- A relative newcomer to the industry compared to more well-established brands
- Limited product information and depth on the website
- Limited downloadable content and supporting literature available