Based in London, Nutmeg offers a clear and straightforward approach to investing with a company ethos based on transparency. The company was the first, and now the largest, digital wealth manager in the UK with over 75,000 customers.
Nutmeg’s Personal Pension is a tax-efficient way of investing for retirement. It lets customers choose an investment style and risk profile best suited, with a wide range of tax efficient investment opportunities available. Accounts are proactively managed by an experienced investment team with transparent 24/7 access to your account.
Nutmeg offer a range of related financial services including ISAs, Pensions, Stocks, Shares and general investments.
Nutmeg Financial Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Nutmeg are very good with customers pleased with the company’s fast response times, helpful jargon-free answers to queries, and the clear and easy-to-use platform interface.
- Excellent customer reviews
- Simple, jargon-free services and advice
- Transparent 24/7 access to your account
- A wide range of risk levels and investment opportunities
- Social responsibility focus
- 25% government top-up on personal net contributions
- Accounts are proactively managed by an experienced investment team
- Easy to transfer or consolidate old pension pots
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- A clear, simple, well-explained website
- Award-winning: Best Stocks & Shares ISA Provider 2019
- Some complaints regarding transfers out and the slow times this takes
- Some instances of poor customer service
- Some users find the UX of the dealing platform quite difficult
- Office and phone lines are not open at weekends
- A large website with a large volume of information to take in