Based in Bristol, Morgan Lloyd has been providing pension services since 2003, supporting individuals and business owners to achieve their retirement goals. The company is part of the Clifton Asset Management plc group which has achieved the Gold Standard for Investor in Customers.
This full bespoke SIPP offers the widest range of SIPP investments. Each SIPP is set up as an individual trust registered with HMRC. The registration takes approximately 4 weeks and the SIPP can be invested in a diverse range of assets including commercial property, intellectual property assets, unconnected party loans, cash, bonds, funds, listed equities and more.
This simple SIPP is a lower cost option, offering a restricted list of investment opportunities. The SIPP is operated on a master trust basis with a single HMRC registration and can be invested in cash deposits, unit trusts, OEICs, investment trusts, managed funds, mutual funds, UK listed stocks and shares and more.
The Outlook SIPP has a restricted investment list but offers greater flexibility than the Directus SIPP. The minimum investment in the Outlook SIPP is £50,000. In addition to all assets available in the Directus SIPP you can also invest in a restricted range of non standard assets such as peer-to-peer lending, loan notes and bonds.
As well as SIPPs, Morgan Lloyd also offer SSASs, peer-to-peer lending and various other financial investment opportunities.
Morgan Lloyd Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Morgan Lloyd.
- Award-winning: Gold Standard for Investor in Customers
- A wide range of allowable SSAS and SIPP investment opportunities
- Several bespoke SIPP products to choose from
- MyViewpoint app provides a daily reconciled valuation of your SSAS or SIPP
- A team of highly experienced technical staff and pensions administrators
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- A company ethos of achieving Total Customer Satisfaction
- An easy-to-use, clear website
- No online reviews or customer feedback
- A lack of downloadable supporting literature compared to other websites
- Fairly light product information
- Four week registration process
Website: Morgan Lloyd