More 2 Life, based in Preston, launched in 2008 as specialists in later life lending. The company helps over 1,000 people every month to confidently release cash from their homes. Over the past few years the company has won multiple awards and has carved a reputation for innovation and technology to help customers get the retirement plan they want.
Flexi Lifetime Mortgage
The Flexi Lifetime Mortgage offers loans from £10,000 to £1.85m, available to clients aged 55 to 84 years old. The product has some of the lowest rates on the market, with lump sum or drawdown options, along with a range of LTVs, and plans for clients with high property values.
Capital Lifetime Mortgage
The Capital Lifetime Mortgage offers loans from £15,000 to £1.5m, available to clients aged 55 to 95 years old. The product has competitive rates, the choice of lump sum or drawdown, the ability to make partial repayments, and a range of LTVs to choose from.
Tailored Lifetime Mortgage
The Tailored Lifetime Mortgage offers loans from £10,000 to £600,000, available to clients aged 55+. It is available with enhanced LTVs for clients with specific health conditions or who make certain lifestyle choices, with competitive rates, and as a lump sum or drawdown.
Maximum Lifetime Mortgage
The Maximum Lifetime Mortgage offers loans from £10,000 to £750,000, available to clients aged 55 to 95 years old. It features high LTVs and protections, lump sum or drawdown options, and the ability to make up to 12% partial repayments.
Prime Lifetime Mortgage
The Prime Lifetime Mortgage offers loans from £10,000 – £600,000, available to clients aged 55 to 84 years old. It is a lump sum lifetime mortgage, with very high LTVs, competitive rates and up to 10% partial repayments.
More 2 Life Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for More 2 Life are generally favourable with customers praising the flexible product range and competitively low interest rates. Staff are deemed reputable, reliable and helpful. Some users have complained of negative experiences, however, citing poor administration and slow communication.
Trust Pilot – 4.2/5 (based on 69 reviews)
- Industry innovations such as the Fastpath online portal, an automated, digital process designed to cut down administration time
- Various online tools available such as a Loan to Value Calculator, an Inheritance Protection Calculator and a Partial Payment Calculator.
- Easy-to-access documents in the online Learning Lab
- Multiple award winner including What Mortgage Awards, Financial Adviser Awards and Moneyfacts awards
- Plans are approved by the Equity Release Council
- Relative newcomer to the industry
- Narrow focus on lifetime mortgages, rather than home reversion or other Over 55 products
- Products only available to UK homeowners, aged 55 and over
- Professional financial advice and recommendation are required first, before equity release can be agreed
Website: More 2 Life