Established in 1998, Momentum Pensions is one of the world’s leading specialists for pension solutions, specialising in helping thousands of British expatriates and international clients all over the world to achieve the pension that’s most efficient and beneficial for their needs. Today the company administers over £1.5 billion of assets.
Momentum provides a non-advisory investment service to clients, specifically catering for British expatriates. The company has partnered with several major investment providers to give you the ability to build a bespoke portfolio of investments tailored to your individual needs, including investments in UK shares, gold bullion and other precious metals, offshore bonds, hedge funds, UK commercial property and more. You will be protected from potential tax penalties. The company’s Advanced and International SIPPs give you the additional freedom of appointing an authorised investment adviser, or to manage the investments yourself.
Momentum Pensions offers a Qualified Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS) scheme that is non-UK but recognised by the HMRC.
Momentum Pensions Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Momentum Pensions are bad with customers labelling the company as untrustworthy, unreliable and failing with their duty of care.
Reviews.io – 1.2/5 (based on 62 reviews)
- Specialist pension solutions for British expatriates
- Regulated and approved to provide pensions solutions in Malta, Gibraltar and the Isle of Man
- Transparent fee structures
- A range of pension products offering a wide choice of attractive investment options
- Very bad customer reviews
- Customers left with a failed duty of care
- Service offerings deemed to be untrustworthy and unreliable
- Non-advisory investment services
- Company is specialist for Malta, Isle of Man and Gibraltar clients
Website: Momentum Pensions