Established in 1991 Mattioli Woods is a leading UK provider of wealth management and employee benefits, with offices in Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Buckingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leicester, London, Manchester, Newmarket, and Preston. The company administers over 10,000 clients and holds £9.3 billion of assets.
Mattiolo Woods’ SIPP allows you to take control of your retirement strategy by offering investment opportunities in assets such as direct commercial property, loans to third parties or shares in an unlisted business. You will receive tax relief on contributions uplifting the amount you save, and from age 55 you can take 25% of your pension as a tax free lump sum. Couples and family members can pool their pensions under one arrangement, and with a flexible drawdown there are no caps on the amount of income that can be taken.
Mattiolo Woods provide a range of wealth management services including financial planning, investments, pensions, property, protection and more.
Mattioli Woods Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Mattioli Woods.
- Transparent charging structure
- Receive tax relief on contributions uplifting the amount you save
- Flexible drawdowns
- Multi-member scheme
- Multi award-winning: Money Marketing, 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Retail Investment Product of the Year
- A profitable and highly regarded financial Group
- Useful downloadable content, help guides and video tutorials and webinars
- Detailed performance updates
- Offices nationwide offering local support
- No online customer reviews or feedback
- Fairly basic SIPP information on the website
- Hard to ascertain the different SIPP options available
Website: Mattioli Woods