Founded in Sheffield in 1912, Irwin Mitchell is the 11th largest law firm in the UK employing over 2,500 members of staff. The company has international capabilities and offers a broad range of legal services to national and international organisations and institutions, small and medium-sized businesses and private individuals.
Single Wills are for one person and cost £145
Couple Wills are for married and unmarried couples and cost £195
Will Writing Process
- Answer their questions online (they claim it takes around 10 minutes)
- Reviewed by their team of experts
- Draft version sent in the post within 10 days
- A bound Will is sent in the post to sign and make legally-binding
Besides wills, Irwin Mitchell offers a range of legal services including Personal injury Claims, Medical Negligence Claims, Divorce and Family, Conveyancing and Property, Tax, Probate, Trust Disputes, Employment Law, Immigration Solicitors, Crime and Investigations, Insolvency and Court of Protection, as well as a host of Wealth Management Services.
Irwin Mitchell Reviews and Ratings
Online review for Irwin Mitchell are generally very favourable, with users praising the company’s knowledge and professionalism, as well as the staff’s empathy and clarity of advice.
Some negative comments are noted, with dissatisfied customers not receiving adequate service levels, and poor responsiveness in terms or call backs, although this does seem to be the minority.
- Large established law firm
- Good customer reviews, particularly around knowledge and advice given
- Fast online process
- Professionally checked by in-house experts
- Bound copy of the will available
- Some complaints about poor customer service
- Amends cost in excess of £80
Website: Irwin Mitchell