Founded in 1995 and based in Hertfordshire, IPM is a privately-owned, bespoke SIPP operator.
The IPM SIPP is a bespoke SIPP offering, meaning that each SIPP is tailored to a client’s individual requirements. The company does not operate panels of investment houses that members must select from, which means that there is a large list of standard and non-standard investments that customers can choose from including corporate bonds, exchange traded commodities, Government bonds, physical gold bullion, shares in investment trusts, National Savings and Investment products, real estate investment trusts and more.
IPM specialises in bespoke SIPP products only.
Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for IPM.
- Moneyfacts 5 Star Rating
- Simple and transparent fees
- Investment flexibility with advice from an experienced team
- A large list of standard and non-standard investments
- A useful library of downloadable help guides and supporting literature
- Helpful case studies to compare investment stories
- Investment advice not given
- Very narrow product focus
- No online reviews or customer feedback