Ecclesiastical Planning Services Limited is a registered provider of funeral plans with the Funeral Planning Authority. They have a network of over 800 funeral directors and offer Perfect Choice Funeral Plans.
Regular Payment Funeral Plan
Perfect Choice Funeral Plans include a range of bespoke funeral options including traditional funerals, elaborate ones or just simple arrangements. A funeral director will help personalise the chosen plan to cater for specific requirements and budget. Third party costs, such as cremation and doctor’s fees cost extra as these are outside of the funeral director’s control. The plan can be paid for in a lump sum or in monthly instalments over a 5 year period.
Ecclesiastical Planning Services Reviews and Ratings
There are no online reviews for Ecclesiastical Planning Services Funeral Plans at this moment.
- Flexible, bespoke funeral plans
- Network of over 800 funeral directors
- Personalised funeral themes available including burial at sea, burial in a woodland, Victorian horse-drawn hearse, motorcycle hearse, etc
- Guaranteed acceptance, no medical questions
- Available to UK residents aged 50–80, anyone over 18 can start a plan
- Registered with the Funeral Planning Authority (FPA)
- Recommended by the National Association of Funeral Directors
- You cannot change the value of your funeral plan at any time
- The total monthly payments may exceed the cost of your funeral
- Limited online information; bespoke plans available via enquiry