David Phillips founded D A Phillips & Co Ltd in 1985 to be an independent pensioneer trustee company that administers small, self administered investment schemes. Located in Kent, the company currently runs in excess of 6,500 SIPPs and 468 SSASs.
DP Pension’s SIPP is a registered personal pension scheme which offers various investment opportunities. It has been designed to be highly versatile to suit clients’ needs, with several options available including:
Premier Trust Full SIPP
This full SIPP allows you to hold multiple investments in your SIPP, including standard investments and commercial property.
Premier Trust Single Investment SIPP
This SIPP allows you to invest your SIPP fund with one of over 40 investment managers.
Premier Trust 7IM SIPP
This SIPP is where your whole SIPP fund is invested with 7 Investment Managers.
Premier Trust Quilter Cheviot SIPP
This SIPP option is where your whole SIPP fund is invested with Quilter Cheviot, DP Pension’s key partner.
As well as SIPPs, DP Pensions also offer SSAS pensions and investment opportunities.
DP Pensions Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for DP Pensions.
- Defaqto 5 Star Rating 2020
- Fast turnaround of investment
- A large range of investment opportunities
- Competitive pricing
- Various member benefits
- SIPP illustrations and downloadable resources
- Large library of supporting literature
- No online reviews or customer satisfaction comparisons
- A dense website with overwhelming information
- Some difficult to understand, complex documentation
- 5 days to process a new SIPP application
- 5 days to deal with any technical queries or administration issues
Website: DP Pensions